Issuing Company: Longshaw Card Company|
Country of Issue: USA
Year of Issue: 1940s
Number of Cards in Set: unknown
Card Size: 3 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Issued as insert with what product: Sold on postcard stands
Notes: Checklist Incomplete. Exact year of issue not known.
These postcards show movie stars homes, with most cards also showing a small picture of the star in a circle. Some of the cards show only the home with no picture of the star. It looks like these were sold over a long period of time, starting in the 1940s and continuing into the 1950s, with minor changes made through the years.
565. The Wrigley Home, Santa Catalina Island, California
780. Home of Deanna Durbin, Hollywood, Calif.
781. Residence of Judy Garland, Bel Air, California
782. Home of Gary Cooper, Brentwood Heights, California
783. Home of Don Ameche, North Hollywood, Calif.
784. Home of Claudette Colbert, Holmby Hills, Calif.
785. Residence of Errol Flynn, Beverly Hills, California
786. Residence of Dorothy Lamour, Beverly Hills, California
787. Home of Jane Withers, Westwood Village, Los Angeles, Calif.
793. Home of Frederic March, Bel-Air, Calif.
795. Home of Clark Gable
795. Home of Clark Gable, Brentwood Highlands, Calif.
800. Home of Loretta Young, Belair, California
801. Home of Robert Taylor, Northridge Estates, Calif.
802. Home of Bing Crosby, Toluca Lake, North Hollywood, Calif.
810. Residence of Wallace Beery, Beverly Hills, California
811. Residence of Eddie Cantor, Beverly Hills, California
814. Home of Bette Davis, North Hollywood, California
815. Home of Mickey Rooney, Encino, California
816. Home of the Bennys (Jack Benny and Mary Livingston)
817. Home of Irene Dunne
820. Home of Jose Iturbi
821. Home of Hedy Lamarr
822. Home of Walter Pidgeon
American Card Sets Sales List
American Checklists | Movie Card Website Front Page